my imac wont download

Reaction score
all of a sudden i cant download from sites. i.e job applications etc. it starts to download gets 1/4 away across and stops. i have abode reader on my iMac where am i going wrong:mad:

Reaction score
Hi and welcome,

Are you saying you can not download anything? Images audio text.

Reaction score
no it will download some things as i am not very good at computers i think there is something i havnt done. it starts to download say something is 64kb but it only goes to 24 kb and stops

Reaction score
Hi,

I assume your internet connection is working fine for everything else such as web surfing. If you are unable to download, I wonder if there is an issue with disk permissions (run Disk Utility, select a disk or volume, and try the repair permissions option under the First-Aid tab).

Look for the application folder on your dock as my screen shot click it and look for the the utilities folder, click it and then look for the Disk Utility icon, click it and follow the aboveHope this helps.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-23 at 10.58.06.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-05-23 at 10.58.06.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 318

Ask a Question