SOLVED MSO 365 PROBLEMS

Reaction score
I am running OS Monterey 12.5.1 on a 2015 MacBook Pro. I installed MSO 365 and have constant problems since, with my cursor going back and jumping in to the middle of a word or sentence leaving me no option except to cut and paste or delete and start over.

Its seems to be a constant problem for Windows users and advice is offered freely But I have found nothing relating to a fix for Macs
Any suggestions?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't have acess to a Mac with Micorosoft Office 365 here at home. I can check next week at work and get back to you if I can replicate it.

C

Reaction score
Thanks Cory. Due to your suggestion, I was able to solve the problem. I can't say exactly which hint is was, but I got to looking around, (dare I say this?) at sites relating to PCs, I found some of them were having the same problem. It turned out to be my very old Logitech mouse. disconnected it and started using my trackpad and NOMORE PROBLEMS!

Ask a Question