Moving from ZX Spectrum to Apple II :-)

Reaction score
Only kidding!

I remember 20+ years ago how much of a joy the tiny little Macintoshes were to use. The early 90's were a world away from where we are today and the 80's were, for me where it all started.

Its a bit like a roll call of the cars I have owned:
Vic20, ZX Spectrum (with thermal printer), a 286 IMB PC (dot matrix printer), an Amiga, another Amiga, a Bonsai pentium 1 PC (cost me £1200!), a Dell watsit and finally another Dell watsit.

So fast-forward. I have never been that bothered with Apple. I got an iPhone a couple of years ago and slowly but surely have been taking bigger bites at Apple!!

The thing is will me an Apple be partners for life or will it be a short affair because I am stuck in my old ways?? The mac-help.com gang may need to go further than tech help .... it could be counselling I am looking for!

Anyway if anyone has got this far - thanks for reading my ramblings!

Reaction score
Hi Ianggris,

Personally I would never go back to a WIN PC, I have found over the years using Macs and Apple products that my stress levels both at home and the work place have significantly decrease (none existent now) as Macs and the Apple software is a joy to use. It may take you a while to make the switch and get your head out of PC mode. but I am sure you will enjoy the experience.

Spend a little time in an Apple store and play.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard langgris :)

That's a nice selection of hardware you've used! I had a ZX Spectrum and loved every moment of using it - I just wish I'd kept it after all these years.

Ask a Question