MOJAVE UPGRADE FOR IMAC

Reaction score
My iMac currently runs High Sierra, but I have a problem with Mail crashes. I had exactly the same problem with my Mac Pro, which was resolved when I upgraded it to Mojave. I expect Catalina is free of this problem as well, but I gather it will only accept 64 bit apps and, as I have several non-64 bit apps, upgrading to Catalina is not an immediate answer. So, one answer for the iMac would seem to be to upgrade it to Mojave - but I cannot find any such upgrade available in the App Store. Is there a reason for that (beyond the obvious one that Catalina is available instead) ? Is there any other way now of upgrading to Mojave ?

Reaction score
Try clicking on the Mojave link on this page:
That's changing.
At present, you can still manage to get macOS Mojave, and High Sierra, if you follow these specific links to deep inside the App Store. For Sierra, El Capitan or Yosemite, Apple no longer provides links to the App Store.

If I search for Mojave in the App Store, nothing shows, but I get it with the link.

Reaction score
Many thanks for the info and link. Unfortunately, the message from the download tab is that I cannot download Mojave to my iMac. There's another Clean Mac link on the page that says Mojave is only compatible with iMacs from 2012 - and mine is 2011. Now I know what beached whales feel like !

Ask a Question