Migrated from MSFT to MacPro

Reaction score
Trying to run PPT along with Keynote for archive resources. Seeking reliable Keynote design resources. Good to be here!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I am a little confused...

-Did you mean to create a poll?
-Are you looking for Keynote template design recommendations?

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, your post contains a poll with the following choices:

How do we find reasonably priced Keynote designers
-Names & experiences
-References

If you didn't need the poll, you can delete it, or I can if you're not sure how.

I don't have incredibly extensive knowledge of either, but we are more than willing to try and answer any questions you may have.

C

Reaction score
Thanks, I did not understand the jargon "poll" It's the way of putting a general question out there. I assumed that the MAC user group would have delineated areas like Keynote designers. What are the steps to putting this out there?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
It's not a highly active area, so that is why it doesn't have its own forum/area.

Mac Help is basically an online support forum, that answers questions and troubleshoots issues for its members. Its not as much for networking and advertising services or areas of expertise.

If you have specific questions, we would be glad to try and help.

Hope that helps clarify a little? Just trying to get us on the same page, and get the answers you are looking for. ;)

C

Reaction score
C,
Thanks for your candor. Wrong assumption on my part. Good to know your existence in specific technical matters. thanks for your follow-up.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries at all.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, or any questions you may have. Sometimes folks that have that specific skill set are members, but none that I know of currently.

Thanks for your understanding.

Be well,

C

Ask a Question