MAIL, SPF AND DMARC PROBLEMS

Reaction score
Hi
i am not an expert user! please keep it simple in any reply
for some months now, after years of no problems i am getting e mails bounce back from Virgin media, my ISP as follows -
"our message have been determined to be suspicious due to non-compliance with the SPF or DMARC policy for the domain icloud.com, which this message appears to have originated from.
If you are the owner of this domain, then please refer to the below forum post for corrective action:
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Sending-email-using-your-own-domain/td-p/3716147
Otherwise please contact the domain administrator for assistance "
I have referred to the forum post as advised but it is beyond me to understand what to do
if anyone can help me i shall be very grateful - thanks Chris

Reaction score
Virginmedia is my ISP too, I only use @virginmedia.com and @ntlworld.com, and have never had a problem such as this.

Reaction score
Thats no help to me sorry!
I use both Virgin Media and iCloud e mails, maybe that's the problem but it never was - been using them both for years, problem only in last 9 months or so

Ask a Question