SOLVED Mail Mystery

Why is my mail page white?

• My mistake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What can I do to correct?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am at a loss as to what my mail is doing. When I open it, the entire screen is filled white with a limited toolbar. The only way I can get out of it is to open the App file and go to Safari. I can usually read my mail, but not always. I know there is someplace I can go to undo this but I have no idea where. I think I may have caused this somehow but no idea what I might have done. I'm attaching a screenshot of what I can see when I use the Safari app. Help, please!

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 3.17.07 PM.png

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

That looks like a new email draft window with the Safari application pasted as an attachment. When you open the Mail application and see that window, try Command-W and it should prompt you to "delete" the email draft.

C

Reaction score
When I first tried this, Mail opened but limited tool bar. But now! I think it's working and if I could jump through this computer screen I'd hug you!! Thanks so much, Corey!! Now let's just hope I'm not back on the Forum.

Reaction score
When I first tried this, Mail opened but limited tool bar. But now! I think it's working and if I could jump through this computer screen I'd hug you!! Thanks so much, Corey!! Now let's just hope I'm not back on the Forum.
I would mark this Solved if I could find where!

Ask a Question