Mail keeps sending one sender to Junk

Reaction score
How do I stop Mail from sending one particular sender to Junk, despite their being both in Contacts and VIP list? (High Sierra)

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

This happens to me intermittently. What is the domain that the email is from?

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, thanks.

The skyeclipper.com domain looks to be a WordPress install hosted at Bluehost. It could be on a shared server and one of their domains/IP addresses is included on a SPAM blocklist. That will sometime trigger every domain on the email server to be flagged. This seems to be partially the case:

MXToolBox - Domain Checker

-- and --

Screen Shot 2023-02-19 at 11.09.27.png

When that happens, the email could still be marked as junk/spam.

C

Reaction score
What can I do to definitively whitelist this particular address, which is the only one I receive from this domain?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

Sounds like you have done what you can on your end. The owner of the domain would have to work with the hosting company to get the domain/IP range checked to be removed from those lists. But, that may not change the behavior, or if it does, only temporarily. I went through this with an old hosting company for years and it was never permanently resolved.

C

Ask a Question