Mail 11.5 Collapse Messages Issue

Reaction score
Hi and thanks in advance for any help on this.

Currently running
OS High Sierra 10.13.6
Mail 11.5

After I updated to High Sierra my mail messages are no longer collapsed and it doesn't give me the option to do so.
for instance, I have my security system set to send me still shots when it detects movement and all those emails use to be combined into one . After installing High Sierra, I now have to go through a hundred separate emails a day .
I have included some screen shots to help.
The same issue goes for my garage door emails. Before I would only have two emails (one open door, one close door) and it would have all the emails that have come in combined making it very easy to delete or view. I know this probably sounds trivial , but between my security system and my garage door, if I don't keep up with the emails every day now, I will have to sit here and delete over 100 emails and it's just become a hassle.

email22.jpg
email11.jpg

Reaction score
yes, although it still doesn't combine the messages.
It's very strange. before the update, If i received, say 100 e-mails from my security system, it would all be under one single message . I'm sure it's something simple, I just can't figure it out and it's driving me crazy

Ask a Question