Magic Keyboard Problems

Reaction score
Hi I have tried most things suggested but very often my iMac screen suddenly scrolls downwards or videos go fast to the end, when I press the on button on the keyboard it stops, the left hand shift key will not allow the I to capitalise and also when I press it again to get question mark it cancels possibly the line I have just written or the whole thing I have written?

Reaction score
I think your keyboard could be experiencing "sticky" keys, or there might be an issue with the keys themselves. Try these steps:
  1. Clean your keyboard: Unplug it and use a can of compressed air to blow out any dust or debris that may be under the keys.
  2. Reset the keyboard: Unplug it, wait for a minute and plug it back in.
  3. Check your keyboard settings: Go to System Preferences > Keyboard and make sure everything is set correctly.

Reaction score
I think your keyboard could be experiencing "sticky" keys, or there might be an issue with the keys themselves. Try these steps:
  1. Clean your keyboard: Unplug it and use a can of compressed air to blow out any dust or debris that may be under the keys.
  2. Reset the keyboard: Unplug it, wait for a minute and plug it back in.
  3. Check your keyboard settings: Go to System Preferences > Keyboard and make sure everything is set correctly.
Thanks for reply, will try to clean it, it is a battery keyboard so no cable though and settings do seem ok.

Ask a Question