Macs Rock

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this so putting it here. I have been using my Mini (2020) to scan hundreds of old photos my wife has in an effort to digitize all of them. I can only fit so many on my flatbed scanner but just figured out I can rotate a couple and fit more. My first thought was I'd have to use Preview or another image editor to rotate them but lo and behold, Finder has a rotate button when viewing images in "column" view. This actually edits the file and sets it to the rotation you desire. How ingenious is that.

The more I use MacOS, the more impressed I am with it. Windows doesn't do anything like this, and what it does do, it does very badly. I am a happy customer :)

Reaction score
Hi,

Very pleased to hear you are enjoying the learning curve.:)
There really isn't a curve per se, but I have been using all sorts of operating systems and user interfaces since the late 80's. I just love the attention to detail Apple puts in. It shows. I know to some people computers are a tool, nothing more. I spend hours at the monitor because of both my job, and the fact after all these years, I still love using a computer, but that makes me picky. Apple is not without fault, but they do a pretty darn good job.

Reaction score
Hi,

Luckily in my job we now only use Mac's, and have done since 2006 and the introduction of the Mac pro.:)

Reaction score
Hi,

Luckily in my job we now only use Mac's, and have done since 2006 and the introduction of the Mac pro.:)
I am not that lucky! I have worked for the US government for close to 30 years and it has been Windows the entire time, sadly...in my case, I do treat my work laptop as a tool because I don't enjoy using it.

Ask a Question