MacOS Problem Report

Reaction score
Hello

For the last 2-3 years I've been encountered with a very annoying problem regarding my MacBook and it really starts to do my head in.
It freezes at random moments when I'm just doing my thing on Google YouTube Word etc and 1 minute later it restarts with a screen saying 'Your computer restarted because of a problem, press a key or wait a few seconds to continue the start-up.' When I get to the Apple menu after doing the login, I get a report giving all this info I don't have a clue about but the title always is 'MacOS problem report.' I've tried many things like going to the MacOS Recovery System and reinstalling the MacOS but when I do that it also freezes and crashes. Updating my MacOS doesn't work either as it always crashes at a random point during an update. It miraculously worked once though a few months ago and then I didnt have a crash in like 2 weeks. Also tried a new computer battery as requested by the reparation store I went to but that didn't work either. The only time my computer doesn't crash is when I'm in Safe Mode, like now, so maybe I can do something but idk what, if someone could help me it would mean the world to me.

Ask a Question