mac pro 10.8.5 logitech mouse lost auto scroll function.

Reaction score
A right click on a cheapo logitech M310 mouse used to get me an icon with arrows up and down. You could guage scroll speed by how far you moved cursor from the icon in either direction. It's gone. I don't know why.... I downloaded new drivers for os X.8 twice and after both installs the logischloc control pannel does not recgocnise it's own inept counter part. The cursor acts like it has ADD and spazzes all over the place regardless of where or how I move my hand. I'm back to the mac lump and chain for the time being.

Does anyone have and ideas about how to proceed. BTW when the muose was working acceptabily, I still had to remove the battery and lick the terminals about once an hour or it would begin with the ADD stuff again.

It's jist biddniss

When you give the free market too much freedom you always get the same result corruption to the core.

Ron

Reaction score
I have 2 Logitech mice, an M325 that I use with my MacBook Air, and an M310 that I use with my Mac Mini, and both work fine. (I am using OS 10.10.2, but they worked well with prior OS versions also). When I right click on either one in the Finder only (ie, on the Mac Desktop without any other applications running), I only get options regarding the desktop. I guess there are things one can do with the Logitech software (and maybe in conjunction with the Mac OS?) to change what shows up with clicking. But, I have never messed with that.

Ask a Question