Mac OSX 10.7.5 Help

Reaction score
I’m using an old MacBook and I’m maxed out on upgrades! I am trying to copy a video DVD to my MacBook and then I would like to then copy it to a usb drive so I can copy the usb drive to my 2017 iPad pro to edit on LumaFusion. Is it possible?

Any help in this endeavor would be greatly appreciated,
C. Kenneth

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Is this a retail DVD movie, or one that someone made? If retail, it is harder, because it is copy-protected for legal licensing reasons. If it is a "homemade" video DVD, there won't be any copy-protection, but it may take several steps to get it onto the iPad.

C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Is this a retail DVD movie, or one that someone made? If retail, it is harder, because it is copy-protected for legal licensing reasons. If it is a "homemade" video DVD, there won't be any copy-protection, but it may take several steps to get it onto the iPad.

C
The DVDs are more than 50, and were originally vhs, svhs, 8mm & Hi8mm personal video tapes conversations to DVDs!

Ask a Question