Mac OS X App for auto turning copied text to all uppercase or lowercase

Reaction score
Hello People, :)

I hope you are well.

Does anyone have any idea of a Mac OS X App or any website that can

1. Copy highlighted text
2. Open Mac App / website
3. Paste text into already blinking mouse cursor inside app or website text box
4. App or website auto turn text into the uppercase or lowercase text (based on the default setting in your user profile) and after auto conversion; the app or site will auto copy the converted paragraph to your computer clipboard with a notification "Success - copied to clipboard"

The benefit is to cut out several steps from copying text into your Mac Notes app and then highlight the text again - Right Click and Find Transformation - select uppercase or lowercase - and right click and copy the text again.

(Similar to 1Password Mac OS X app where after you generate a new password, the app will auto copy the new password to the clipboard.)

If you have anyone have any idea where I can download a Mac App, Chrome web browser extension or website that does the above, please kindly let me know.

I will be eternally grateful.

If the above idea / app does not exist in the market, please advise if you have any contacts or costing to build this simple app or website? I be happy to look for collaboration opportunities.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,
Jianfa Tsai (Ben)
Chief Executive Officer | Founder
CuratedCreation

If you feel excited about Fun Apps, Beautiful Fashion & Productivity Hacks to Save you Time & Money: visit www.CURATEDCREATION.com today

Pray this if you feel lost - it has helped me in my darkest moments:

"God grant me the Serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can;

and Wisdom to know the difference.

Amen.”

Ask a Question