Mac equivalent for Norton Power Eraser

Reaction score
I'm getting some interruption of my email service because it says it's listed on some kind of list indicating that the server has been compromised and is being used to send mass spam. The page I get says to use Norton Power Eraser to find the offending files on my iMac. NPE is apparently only for Windows. Is there a Mac equivalent? Thanks for any help.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello.

I hadn't heard of Norton Power Eraser until your post. Normally, if you have issues with your email account/provder being on a blacklist, it is not an issue on your Mac. It would be up to your email provider to get their server(s) IP range removed from the blacklist.

Who is your email provider that is causing this issue?

C

Reaction score
Hello.

I hadn't heard of Norton Power Eraser until your post. Normally, if you have issues with your email account/provder being on a blacklist, it is not an issue on your Mac. It would be up to your email provider to get their server(s) IP range removed from the blacklist.

Who is your email provider that is causing this issue?

C

Comcast / Xfinity
Thanks for the response. I've never had this before and hadn't even heard of it.

Ask a Question