Mac email won't come up

Reaction score
For the last few days my email was taking forever to finally show up & today I've been fighting with it all day & still no email. I tried doing the first aid thing & just did the "safeboot" thing but still I'm not getting my email for today.......Help!!

Reaction score
Hi,

You will have to do this for each mail account you have set up.

Choose one of your accounts and right click its mailbox, the last item in the drop down menu should be Rebuild as my screen shot.

Attachments

• Mail.jpg
    Mail.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 316
Reaction score
I was trying to take a screenshot of a message that came up about my mail but screenshot isn't working either but after I came back to check the email today's emails were suddenly there! I don't know what is going on, several strange things are happening right now, I also got a black screen in place of my screensaver telling me "you cannot use the "2016 Life" screensaver with this version of MacOSX Please contact the vendor to get a newer version of the screensaver" what the hell is going on

Reaction score
We see where you are using OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), but you need to let us know the exact iMac model you have.

As far as your screen server, it looks like the 2016 version you are trying to use is not compatible with OS 10.6.8. You'll need to see if that vendor has an older version which is compatible with Snow Leopard.

Reaction score
iMac7,1 A1225 & I've been using the same screensaver from my iPhoto's from the day I bought this computer last year

Reaction score
Should I still do the "Rebuild" since the emails finally showed up or wait to see what happens tomorrow morning?

Ask a Question