Lost photos

Reaction score
Hello everybody... I am new to this forum and forgot to introduce myself. I am an aging Scot *(82) living in Vancouver, Canada still struggling with the computer world and cursed with a predeliction towards forgetting passwords and that things of that ilk. This time I seem to have screwed up and imported 600+ photos from my digital camera Finefix F30 into my Imac OS Sierra 10.125 (photo library) and then promptly lost them all. The apple support team was great and helped me a great deal but finally suggested that I might buy one of several data recovery software programs that might help. A kind forumist here (is that an appropriate noun) did offer help but I was unable to find him again. I think the name was Cory Cooper. I did actually see the photos on my screen briefly and then regrettably deleted them from my camera. Has anyone experienced success with a photo recovery software prorgam. Thanks all.

Reaction score
Hi folks... I have just found all the lost photos. They were sitting in my camera downloads folder and not yet transferred to the Photo Library... although I don't know why, because typically they go straight to the library and are thereafter are visible and movable forever until deleted. Thanks Cory and others. Cheers Graham

Ask a Question