looking for the best program

Reaction score
Does anyone know the best program to use , or to purchase for using on mac book pro for graphic designing. To PSP
Is there I could have sworn i came up with photoshop x9 a couple of times that could be used on mac, but now i can't find it.pretty spooky if u ask me.
But anyways other then spending up to 100 dollars i need the best graphic designer program that use vectors, layers, masks
colors distortions blur and others.

may God bless
Trish

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I actually switched from Adobe Photoshop (bitmap) and Illustrator (vector) to Affinity Photo (bitmap) and Affinity Designer (vector). They are far less costly (currently on sale in the App Store for $39.99 each - normally $49.99 each).

-Which model Mac?
-Which version of OS X?
-What kinds of things are you looking to design?

C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I actually switched from Adobe Photoshop (bitmap) and Illustrator (vector) to Affinity Photo (bitmap) and Affinity Designer (vector). They are far less costly (currently on sale in the App Store for $39.99 each - normally $49.99 each).

-Which model Mac?
-Which version of OS X?
-What kinds of things are you looking to design?

C
Looking to use PSP to making tags for forums u know tags with sayings on them. so u think affinity will work good? i was wondering about that i saw that sale?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
-Do you mean PSP - PaintShop Pro?
-"tags for forums u know tags with sayings on them" = do you mean avatars?

C

Reaction score
u can do avatars but mostly we do just reg graphic designed tags
Canadian Dreams for tricia_zpszxy0uuyb.jpg

This is what I am referring to.we have to always remember the copy wrights of all where image was gotten from and clusters backgrounds.and all.but yeah this is PSP paint shop pro this is the kind of work i used to do but i have to learn all over again because i had a mental slip up caused by a med a few weeks back.but all is returning but yet slowly.

So i need to know would Affinity be workable to this sort of work for me. please let me know as soon as possible ok?ty

may God bless
Trish

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Yes, the Affinity apps should be able to do that type of graphics very easily.

Affinity Designer is like Adobe Illustrator
Affinity Photo is like Adobe Photoshop and PaintShop Pro

Definitely check them out at the links above.

Let me know what you think.

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries...did they fulfill your need?

Unfortunately, I have extremely limited experience with PSP, and I don't know of any tutorials or training when moving from PainShop Pro to Affinity Photo/Designer. But, here are some they have made: In-house Affinity Photo Video Tutorials.

Hope that helps,

C

Ask a Question