Keyboard

Reaction score
I tend to pound the keyboard (not angry, just hunt & peck hard). A standard printed keyboard doesn't last long. I wear the stencils out fast. I was looking at an old PC keyboard and it had depressed letters on the keys (debossed?). Are there any good standard Mac keyboards like that? I looked around and couldn't quite find any that were specific about it (the pics were uncertain and they didn't specify).

Reaction score
Thank you. I didn't think of "laser etched keys" as a search term. Found several and ordered one.

Reaction score
Still in the box as is the new all-in-one color toner printer. I'm waiting for the new Mac Mini to arrive next week. I feel that I want to set them all up at the same time as a kind of ceremony. New Generation... ;)

In a more practical sense, I don't know whether the Mac Mini will arrive with Mojave or Catalina, and that could force some software changes. No sense in doing things 2x in a week, right?

Will post about how things work out. And thanks for asking...

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan.

I would guess the mini will have Catalina at minimum...maybe Big Sur.

Keep us in the loop.

C

Ask a Question