iTunes Video-No audio on second Mac

Reaction score
Long story short. I authorized two Macs to play my downloaded iTunes videos. On the new Mac there are no issues. On the old Mac I have no audio.

Now the long story:

I downloaded a video from iTunes on my old Mac. It worked fine. Then I purchased a new Mac and moved the video over. I authorized my new computer to play my iTunes downloads. I had no problems playing the video on the new computer.

Now it gets a bit confusing. I downloaded a few new videos on my new Mac. Plays fine. Then I copied these videos over to my old Mac as a back up.

On the old Mac none of the videos have audio. Including the first video I downloaded from my old Mac. (which worked fine before.)

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
-Did you try signing out and back in to the iTunes Store and then re-authorizing the Mac?
-Is it running the same version of Mac OS X and iTunes as the new Mac?

C

Reaction score
-Did you try signing out and back in to the iTunes Store and then re-authorizing the Mac?
C

This seemed to work thank you! I have audio now. Interesting enough when I tried to play a video it said it wasn't authorized. (I did authorize the computer before. Not sure how it de-authorized itself. )

Ask a Question