iTunes Stops When Loading a Video Into VLC Player

Reaction score
As my subject line says: iTunes automatically stops when loading a video Into VLC Player. (Sometimes I need to review video with the sound off so I don't want iTunes to stop playing music) Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Thxs! Software verisons: VLC 2.1.2 / iTunes 11.1.3

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, but no I don't. I just drag a video file into the VLC window. When I do iTunes stapes playing.

Reaction score
the only thing that i can think of is that the video is not fully ready for viewing or the file type is not supported.
you should also try deleting and re-installing vlc player or try to revert it back to its factory settings if you have changed anything.
if this comment does not really make much sense ignore i have never used or tried to run a vlc file or even have the application vlc player

Reaction score
Just in case the Tenarrows does not see it, here is mine.:)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 19.52.20.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 19.52.20.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 564
Reaction score
Sorry for the tardy reply, didn't realize there were more responses until now. Hopefully your suggestions will do the trick. Thanks everyone!

Ask a Question