iTunes playlist bug

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I have a very annoying problem with itunes on my iMac. Once upon a day, I created a playlist in itunes on my iPhone. A few days later when i opened iTunes on my iMac, i took me more than 2 minutes to open it so I search the explanation of this slowness. When I took a look on my playlists, I saw the name of the playlist I'd created on my iPhone a few days before but there were more than 22 thousands empty playlists holding the same name. It would take me years to delete those one by one so I searched the web how to delete all the playlists in one time but it doesn't seem to be as simple as it looks like...
I think the problem comes from a bug in icloud or itunes match which created a loop and duplicated my playlist thousands of times. I found a script called "killemptyplaylists" to delete multiple playlists but it only works on windows !
Does somebody have an idea how to solve it ??
Thank very much

Ask a Question