Iso - exe - mac

Reaction score
OK i got an iso file but inside the iso (using DEAMON tools) the installation is exe.
so i got wine bottler and now i can install but the directory is like C:something/somthing
and since i have a mac thats not really possible.. but still it installs. where is the installed program??
and isn't there a simpler way to do all this??
(by the way the computer is getting into an X11 program while installing with i don't understand) using Mac Mini(New Version)
Thanks. David.

Reaction score
The game, if using a Wine Wrapper will usually be installed if you right click the application and click Show Package Contents.
From there you go to C:/Program Files(x86)/ so on so forth, should be pretty obvious from there.

However, using Wine Bottler I'm not entirely sure with... If I'm not mistaken you should be able to find it in Documents by default, if not there try checking around Wine Bottler it's self and look where it installs things, and then go to said directory.

Hope I was any help to you, good luck. Let me know if you find it.

- SamuTheFrog

Ask a Question