iPhoto

Reaction score
About two weeks ago, receipients have been unable to open photos attached to my emails...also, I'm no longer able to upload photos on facebook. I have OS X 10.5.8, Safari 5.0.6 and iPhoto '08 7.1.5 Any help will be much appreciated.

Reaction score
Hi,

Try this export a photo to your desktop, then try and upload it to FB. Also attach to an email as a test.
It may not be an iPhoto problem.

Reaction score
Hi,

Try this export a photo to your desktop, then try and upload it to FB. Also attach to an email as a test.
It may not be an iPhoto problem.
Thank you. I was able to send my self an email with a photo and open it. But FB appeared to be trying to up;oad the same photo but I gave up after 10minutes of waiting for that to happen.

Reaction score
Hi,

I was able to send my self an email with a photo and open it.
Was this via my suggestion?
But FB appeared to be trying to up;oad the same photo but I gave up after 10minutes of waiting for that to happen.
If it was then FB has issues because it is extremely fragile and unreliable. That is with regards to images put through software and edited.
I have never used a SNS but have a look here.
http://www.facebook.com/help/167931376599294

Reaction score
Thank you. I was able to send my self an email with a photo and open it. But FB appeared to be trying to up;oad the same photo but I gave up after 10minutes of waiting for that to happen.
yes, I followed your suggestion. Photos attached to emails are now working. I'll check out FB help you suggest too. Thanks for your time and talent.

Reaction score
Hi,

Good news, thanks for posting back your info may help others who encounter this.

Reaction score
Hi,

Good news, thanks for posting back your info may help others who encounter this.
I spoke too soon. I was unable to open the new version of flash player. I get the message that the application has quit and to relaunch.... that doesn't work. I was able to remove the old version however.

Reaction score
Hi,

So after old version deletion of FP can you upload images to FB now?
No, I haven't been able to open the down loaded new FP version. I get a window that says "The application install Adobe Flash Player quit unexpectedly after it was relaunched." Then it says click relaunch to launch the application again. I do that and get the same msg as above. I've restated this thing but nothing seems to solve the problem oflaunching the application.

Ask a Question