Iphone4/Apps not found in iTunes

Reaction score
I had a few games I downloaded on the iPhone 4, 5.1, 16g, that worked great. I recently updated the phone to the computer, never had issus with this, and iTunes doesn't recognize the games. On the phone when I try to open them, it just blinks but dosen't open. Only with a few games, not all apps. What happened?

Reaction score
I sorry, but Apple Care want me to pay money for tech support on the phone. Telling my it's my Apple ID. Nothing has been changed. Of five apps I downloaded on my phone, two are recognized on iTunes. Why not the other three? And now those three don't work on my phone. Phone and iTunes are all up to date.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Don't call them, send them an email it's free support then. That's what I did when I had problems with my downloaded games. They ended up crediting me over one game I'd lost. The 'contact us' option is there somewhere on the webpage when you log in with your apple id.

Ask a Question