SOLVED IPhone 15 Pro Battery Drains After iOS 17.4.1 Update

Reaction score
Hi, I've noticed my iPhone 15 Pro's battery life has significantly decreased since updating to iOS 17.4.1. My usage patterns haven't changed, and after monitoring for a few days, it's clear the battery drains quicker than before the update. Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 15 Pro as well and have not noticed any additional battery drain.

Have you tried to do a restart of the iPhone to see if that helps?

Reaction score
I did the restart; however, it didn't help. I'll try the reset, otherwise I guess I'll have to wait until the next update comes out. Thanks

Reaction score
Update: After a long sifting through various discussions and trying out different fixes for the battery drain issue post the iOS 17.4.1 update, I found that resetting and restoring my iPhone from iCloud kinda fixed it? It seems like my battery is not draining as fast, neither as it was a new phone, so I'm fine with it for now.
This process seems to recalibrate the system's battery management after the update. It's a bit of a process but definitely worth a shot if you're experiencing severe battery drain.

Ask a Question