Installing macOS Mojave 10.14 on VMware Workstation

Reaction score
Hi,

To install macOS Mojave 10.14 on VMware Workstation, I have gone through some links as

The hardware configuration is i5-8250U and 12GB RAM.

I followed the steps explained in above links but installation process not started.

Please let me know, how to install macOS Mojave 10.14 on VMware Workstation

With Regards
Einfomail

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Sounds like you are running VMware Workstation on an i5-8250U and 12GB RAM PC running Windows, correct?
-Where did you get the macOS 10.14.x Mojave installer from, since it is only available from the App Store on a compatible Mac?

If you are on a Windows PC, this is outside our scope of support, so it may be best to contact VMware directly, or try to post in the VMware VMTN Communities.

C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Sounds like you are running VMware Workstation on an i5-8250U and 12GB RAM PC running Windows, correct?
-Where did you get the macOS 10.14.x Mojave installer from, since it is only available from the App Store on a compatible Mac?

If you are on a Windows PC, this is outside our scope of support, so it may be best to contact VMware directly, or try to post in the VMware VMTN Communities.

C

I am replying after long time.

I posted my question on VMware Community too but I didn't get satisfactory resolution yet.

Would you like to look for me?

Moreover, please suggest me links so I can download macOS.

Regards
EinfoMail

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello again.

-Are you attempting to install Mojave on a Windows PC running VMware Workstation, or a Mac running VMware Fusion?
-You can get the Mojave installer on a Mac in the App Store app from the link in this article: Upgrade to macOS Mojave
-Can you post a link to your post in the VMware Communities?

C

Reaction score
Hello again.

-Are you attempting to install Mojave on a Windows PC running VMware Workstation, or a Mac running VMware Fusion?
-You can get the Mojave installer on a Mac in the App Store app from the link in this article: Upgrade to macOS Mojave
-Can you post a link to your post in the VMware Communities?

C

- VMware Workstation 15 is installed in Windows 10
- I want to install macOS as a guest OS on VMware Workstation
- I posted on VMware Community and the link is https://communities.vmware.com/thread/622783

I want to install macOS as a guest OS on VMware Workstation just for learning macOS.

Pls assist me.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, thanks for the additional.

Unfortunately, their response is valid. I don't believe VMware Workstation supports macOS as a Guest OS. I was hoping you meant VMware Fusion on a Mac.

Since I have extremely limited experience with Windows and VMware Workstation, there isn't much help I can give either.

Sorry,

C

Ask a Question