In search for a high quality Big Sur Compatible Scanner

Reaction score
Hello,

I am an artist that has just established an at home office, and I am currently in the market for a high quality scanner that I can use to digitalize both hand drawn illustrations as well as my 35mm film. I've been attempting to find one on my own, but with the specs available, my needs, and the current new hardware and software changes I am having trouble finding something that works for me.

I will need a scanner with 2400dpi or higher, that's software and connections are compatible with Big Sur and USB type C ports, that can also scan film.

All the searches and research I've done results in my finding scanners that either have software that is tedious to use (Epson mostly), the ability to work with Macs but not with the capability to properly scan film, or some other annoying contradiction in functionality...

If anyone can provide any direction, I'd so appreciate it.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I don't know of any off-hand, as I am not running Big Sur on a Mac that has a scanner connected, but the various manufacturer websites should show compatibility: Epson, Canon, etc.

Hope that helps.

C

Ask a Question