SOLVED Imusic

Reaction score
Hi i would like to be sure to do not do anymistake soe before arranging my playlist i would like to know the best way to move some of my song on one of my playlist to an other with having a duplicated file..... Can someone help ?

Thanks so much !

Adrien

Reaction score
After you create the new playlist and drag files over to it. If you drag a file that is a duplicate the music app will warn you with the following alert "There are duplicates being added to the playlist. Would you like to add the duplicates or skip them?" You can then select to either add or skip adding them to the playlist. If you select skip the you will not have duplicates.

Reaction score
After you create the new playlist and drag files over to it. If you drag a file that is a duplicate the music app will warn you with the following alert "There are duplicates being added to the playlist. Would you like to add the duplicates or skip them?" You can then select to either add or skip adding them to the playlist. If you select skip the you will not have duplicates.
Thanks and if i move to a blank playlist i will have the file in two playlists and duplicated in my hard disk is that correct ..?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Correct.

Just think of a play list as a list of the songs you want to play. Your songs are in your main library, and you can have that song in as many lists as you want.

Reaction score
Correct.

Just think of a play list as a list of the songs you want to play. Your songs are in your main library, and you can have that song in as many lists as you want.
Not quite. Files are NOT duplicated when added to Playlists. (That is what the OP asked in post #3)