Im no mac genius obviously...

Reaction score
Hi!
So I am obviously no Mac genius… Since I'm asking for help to something which proooobably had the simples solution in the world I'm sure.
Here´s my problem (and yes I've search and read a million threads and post about the same problem but none of the solutions are working) :

Cursor is moving sporadicly, Screen zooms in and out as its pleases, a million times per minute, and jumps between screens and apps-

Now - I´ve check the obvious- Universal access. Nothing is check enabled there. Should be all good there.
Ive done system checked and even system updates, checked the trackpad settings (don't use a mouse) , and checked the keyboard. Done AHT - everything looks fine.

How annoying is this?
What else could it be?
Im using a MacBook Pro OS X.

Any and all help is welcome and much appreciated.

Reaction score
Sounds like a hardware fault in the trackpad, take it an AppleCare Service Centre near you.

Reaction score
Sounds like a hardware fault in the trackpad, take it an AppleCare Service Centre near you.

If i could i would, there are no Applecare service around where i live, Islander of sorts. And the guys at the computer shop are no good with Macs unfortunately. :/

Reaction score
Hi,

First thing I would do is connect a USB mouse and see if things improve.

Ask a Question