Ilife 08

Reaction score
I have bought Ilife 08 so I could be up to date with Imovie and Iphoto
What a disapointment especially in Imovie, you can no longer add text or fade music in and out, plus the fact you cannot export it to Idvd.

It's a real step (large one at that) backward. DONT bother to update. :mad: :confused:

Reaction score
Apple is getting a lot of complaints about the iMovie update. iPhoto, on the other hand, has improved quite nicely.

Reaction score
I bought Iweb a couple of months ago, do I need to upgrade? I use .mac website for my art....website.
P.S. and this is the big question my dot mac address is too complex to remember, is there another way? Like, to get to my name without having to go through so many steps?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
I have bought Ilife 08 so I could be up to date with Imovie and Iphoto
What a disapointment especially in Imovie, you can no longer add text or fade music in and out, plus the fact you cannot export it to Idvd.

It's a real step (large one at that) backward. DONT bother to update. :mad: :confused:

Yeah, that seems to be a big problem, big enough for Apple to allow downloads of iMovie HD '06 from their website for disgruntled users.

Ask a Question