IDatabase

Reaction score
I've just bought the iDatabase app and am trying to get to grips with it. I've managed to add the appropriate fields but can't work out how to resize them. I can reduce the length of each field box but not the depth. I also can't find a way to change the text style, size etc. and even the date is set to US format and I can't see how to change it to UK so it's not ordering the records properly. It's not the most intuitive application I've used!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I hadn't heard of the iDatabase app until your post. Honestly, the best way to get support would probably be the Apimac Support site. If your question(s) aren't covered in their online articles, you can open a support ticket with them directly from that page.

Hope that helps.

C

Reaction score
I hadn't heard of the iDatabase app until your post.
Neither had I, despite a previous search for database providers. However, it came up in a new search a couple of days agi so I thought I'd give it a try. There is no advice at all on the website on how to do the most basic things once your database has been created so I guess I'm going to have to open a support ticket.