iChat Tester's

Ric

Reaction score
Have you ever set up iChat and had no one available to test it with you...

If it's happened to you and you would like to help someone else please add your iChat address to this list and also your location (timezone).

So to start the ball rolling...

Here's mine:

(e-mail address removed)

UK GMT

Due to the number of requests I personally get, my iChat software is rarely on except when I am expecting a call.

Please pm the member first to see if they are available...

regards

Ric

Reaction score
I will add mine. I don't use iChat unless I know I will be in a video conference or audio conference call, but I do use Adium which I do keep running 95% of the time. If you see an away messege up, don't worry. I might be around.

So if any of you wish to contact me:

Landshark678 for those using AIM with iChat

(e-mail address removed) for those using .Mac with iChat

USA Eastern Time

I am a busy college student, so if I seem abrupt, it's because I am trying to get work done. So I apologize if I sound rude.

Cheerio
Searay

Reaction score
Hey, I feel more than obliged to add my name because I never had anyone to chat to on iChat for quite a while when I got my MacBook Pro.

Grant's the name (aka Tartansparkle) 27 years old. Freelance badminton coach and graphic designer. Home is Scotland.

(e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
I should have mentioned this in my first post here, but I wasn't thinking LOL

If anyone needs me to communicate with them over iChat, please feel free to let me know and I will be more than happy to switch over to iChat.

Cheerio
Searay

Ask a Question