I HATE PAGES

Reaction score
How do you insert a picture- how do get rid of the little box at the top of the page? i am sooooo sorry I upgraded to a new OS! Thank you for any help you all can give me, I am so frustrated with this program.

Reaction score
Hi,

To insert a image drag it onto the page, or from the Pages menu click Insert / Choose, select the image you want to add to the document and then click insert. You can then use the inspector to change and create how you want the text to flow around the image.
Re the header box, just tab return and the curser will drop below it, have to say I am a real pages fan, you can create absolutely stunning documents.

Hope I have fully understood what you wanted to know.

Reaction score
I tried what you suggested but the image is a full page and on Pages it goes under the header which I want deleted. The picture is then distorted or part goes on a second page. How do I delete the header altogether? I want just a blank sheet, no header, no footer

Reaction score
Hi,

To remove the header Open the Inspector > Document Inspector > Document. Then uncheck 'Headers'.

And for the image you can click anywhere within it then just drag a corner to suite the size you want.

Reaction score
Sounds like you should be in a Page Layout document.

Take some time to learn the App. The problems you are having a really basic.

Ask a Question