HP Inkjet 930c

Reaction score
A problem has developed with my printer. When I contacted there support they suggested the problem was Mac related.
When I try to install OS x HP Inkjet Installer v2.7.1 the progress bar doesn't finish the install, “Items remaining to be installed 19” I also get “The application Printer Setup Utility has unexpectedly quit ”

Mac G4.
OSX 10.3.9.

Thanks,

Reaction score
A problem has developed with my printer. When I contacted there support they suggested the problem was Mac related.
When I try to install OS x HP Inkjet Installer v2.7.1 the progress bar doesn't finish the install, “Items remaining to be installed 19” I also get “The application Printer Setup Utility has unexpectedly quit ”

Mac G4.
OSX 10.3.9.

Thanks,
Hello,
Have you tried repairing permissions and installing HP Inkjet again?

Reaction score
Hello,

Followed instructions, problem remains as stated.

Thanks.
Are you using a disc to install this software? If so, try cleaning the disc. Although it might appear to be clean, the tiniest particle or smudge could prevent the installer from installing the software.
Do you have a problem with other apps quitting as well?

Ask a Question