How to Save My Mac from Advanced Mac Cleaner Virus tool

Reaction score
Accidently install tool advanced Mac Cleaner on my Mac its auto start to scan my Mac and shows me several errors. I am so worried and purchase full version and pay money for advanced mac cleaner. After scanning done its start to remove files from my Mac. Some of software not worked properly. Even my touch pad also creates issue.

To resolve my issue when I called to customer support number they ask my Mac remote connection and install some other apps. They ask around 200$ to save my Mac book what to do. Now I have 2 virus tool on my Mac book including Advanced Mac Cleaner. Anyone tell me that how I can delete this virus tool apps from my Mac any help!!

Reaction score
Hopefully, you made a backup before all this started. That would be the best way.

Reaction score
Accidently install tool advanced Mac Cleaner on my Mac its auto start to scan my Mac and shows me several errors. I am so worried and purchase full version and pay money for advanced mac cleaner. After scanning done its start to remove files from my Mac. Some of software not worked properly. Even my touch pad also creates issue.

To resolve my issue when I called to customer support number they ask my Mac remote connection and install some other apps. They ask around 200$ to save my Mac book what to do. Now I have 2 virus tool on my Mac book including Advanced Mac Cleaner. Anyone tell me that how I can delete this virus tool apps from my Mac any help!!
Use all the tips mentioned in this article to save your Mac any type of Viruses. But, try to that make sure that you have a full backup of data.

Ask a Question