How to recover deleted notes?

Reaction score
Hi!

I have an iCloud account setup on my MacBook Air but the notes in it are not synced to iCloud. Now, I accidentally removed my iCloud account and deleted all the files/notes on my MacBook. I don't have a Time Machine backup. My question is, are my files/notes still recoverable?

Your help would be very much appreciated!

Thank you.

Reaction score
Hi @oldscribe,

Thank you for your response!

I can see my notes on icloud.com, but, it was the notes I have on my other device and the notes I also have on my MacBook before it stop syncing. The new notes I had on my MacBook is gone.

Reaction score
Here is the situation. I have my iCloud account setup on my iMac and my MacBook. I am using the note app for both devices with the iCloud account. When I open my notes on my iMac or If I open my iCloud on the web, I can see the changes or the notes I added from my MacBook. But recently, all my new notes created using my MacBook won't synced properly and I can't see those notes anymore on my iMac or on the web.

So what I did is, I removed or I signed out my iCloud account on my MacBook then this pop-up opened, saying all the documents from my iCloud will be deleted on this device but will still be accessible on other devices. As what i'm saying above, I can't access those notes anymore on other devices as it is not properly synced on the web or on my iMac.

Now, I am looking for an answer on how or if I could still recover those deleted notes from my MacBook.

Hope you can help me.

Thank you!

Ask a Question