How to delete...?

Reaction score
I've downloaded something called Team Viewer - god knows why, or when, because I have absolutely no use for it. I've subsequently tried to remove it - delete it - but nothing that I've tried seems to work. If I drag it to the trash, it simply springs back. And clicking on it, and then hitting delete, has no effect. Can someone clever out there tell me how I get rid if it? I can exit from it, but it always shows up again whenever I restart the computer. It's getting on my nerves.

Reaction score

macOS uninstall instructions​

TeamViewer 9 (or later) for macOS can be completely uninstalled within the TeamViewer settings. To uninstall TeamViewer for macOS, follow these steps:

1. Open the TeamViewer preferences
  2. Open the Advanced tab
  3. Under Uninstall, click the Uninstall button
  4. TeamViewer is uninstalled

Reaction score
Oh how I wish this worked! In the Advanced box, I've got sections marked 'General'. 'Update', 'Log Files', and 'Access Controls'. No 'Uninstall' button, unfortunately. Is this an old version, perhaps, that works differently? Thanks anyway...

Reaction score
I was using version 15.15.5.
When in the advanced section did you scroll all the way to the bottom?

Reaction score
I was using version 15.15.5.
When in the advanced section did you scroll all the way to the bottom?
Thank you! My version was 2018 - and scrolling down seemed to come to a halt. But "Uninstall" was hiding at the bottom!

Ask a Question