SOLVED How to Delete All Firefox Bookmarks on a Mac Deskktop

Reaction score
I have been having a hard time finding out how to delete all bookmarks from Fiirefox on my Mac desktop. i want to replace the bookmarks but I don’t want the new bookmarks to be appended to the bottom of the list.

Thank you for your help.

James Adrian
(e-mail address removed)

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

This should do the trick: How do you remove all your bookmarks ?

As a side note: It isn't recommended to post your email or mailto link in your signature on public forums. It can easily be harvested by search bots and added to spam lists. Just a friendly tip ;)

C

Reaction score
Now there is another problem. When I bookmark a web page it appends it to the end of the whole set of bookmarks instead of putting it at the end of the folder it belongs to.

James Adrian

Reaction score
I am new to Firefox. have been searching the menus hoping to learn how to save a web page link to a chosen folder in the Bookmarks Toolbar. I have not found a way to do that. Do I need to start another thread?

James Adrian

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

You can try the steps in this Firefox Help article: Use bookmark folders to organize your bookmarks

Screen Shot 2022-12-17 at 10.27.07.png

You can show the bookmarks in the sidebar and drag the URL as well:

Screen Shot 2022-12-17 at 10.28.04.png

See if that helps.

C

Ask a Question