How can I automatically show alerts in Notification Center?

Reaction score
When I login to an account in Safari v.11.0.1 (12604.3.5.1.1) I get this window: "The website "xxxxx"would like to show alerts in Notification Center. Don't Allow | Allow". Is there a way to eliminate the need to Allow these alerts every time I login to this account in Safari so the alerts will be allowed automatically? Thank you.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

You could try unchecking Safari > Preferences... > Websites > Notifications > Allow websites to ask for permission to send push notifications.

Let us know if that works for you.

C

Reaction score
Hello,You could try unchecking Safari > Preferences... > Websites > Notifications > Allow websites to ask for permission to send push notifications.C

Thank you but it did not help. In Preferences/Notifications the website is shown and to the right I see "Allow".
I unchecked the "Allow websites to ask for permissions to send push notifications" box but every time I reopen Safari I still get this window: "The website 'xxxxx' would like to show alerts in Notification Center. Don't Allow | Allow". Am I missing something? Thank you.

Reaction score
Hello,You could try unchecking Safari > Preferences... > Websites > Notifications > Allow websites to ask for permission to send push notifications. Let us know if that works for you.C
I stand corrected. I have retested and it works. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

Ask a Question