Hi

Reaction score
Hi all, I have always been an apple phone user, but my daughter recently wanted a pc, we are not minted, so I thought I'd buy second hand. So we now have two Mac minis 2012 that I have updated the memory and the RAM to the max. I have installed Ventura on them via open core and I could not be happier with those two, pretty fast and do what I want them to. I am even a convert to the track pad. Who needs a mouse??

However, the third is far from a charm. All went well until I tried to install a higher version of the IOS so I could go to opencore legacy patcher and I now have the Mac version of "computer says no".

I remember a gif of someone smashing their PC from about 1996... yes I am that old. That's how I feel at the moment.

Anyway, I am glad to join this community, glad to breathe life into old tech and now not wanting to go back to none apple devices!

Thank you in advance for all your help and patience!

Joel

Reaction score
Welcome to the community!:)

It's great to hear that you're getting so much out of those Mac minis. They're pretty nifty machines, aren't they?

Reaction score
Welcome to the community!:)

It's great to hear that you're getting so much out of those Mac minis. They're pretty nifty machines, aren't they?
They knock the socks off my old Windows Dell PC.

I'm running an old Mac mini 2012 that I have upgraded and it's perfect for me. I just now need a web cam and microphone as I need to "do" teams and ADOBE connect. For my sins, I am a teacher.