Hi, I'm a technician.

Reaction score
Hey, I'm here to help and learn. I'm a member of nearly all the Mac forums (I don't know how this one slipped by me).

Anyhow, I have a full service repair shop in New Orleans. I'll post it when I clear it with the admins.

Oh, one other thing: I have a unique sarcastic sense of humor that many can't tell if I'm serious or not. Just to be safe, assume that I'm not.

Reaction score
Hi is there anyway you could help me with a macbook pro problem?
Hi I have a model a1278 macbook pro. I had just moved some film clips onto the share drive and when they were loaded my cumputer simply turned off. I turned it on again twoce and it chimed and the apple came on but both times it turned off right after that. Now it wont turn on at all. The check battery light is not going on and the charger is flashing a dull green/amber light. Help! Everything I do is on this laptop!!

If you could id be forever greatful. Well thanks for simply listening to my endless babble.

Reaction score
Hi,

What is your menu bar battery indicator icon telling you? Sounds like the MagSafe.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-24 at 21.19.04.png
    Screen Shot 2013-04-24 at 21.19.04.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 344

Ask a Question