Hello

Reaction score
I'm rather new to this forum, but from what I've seen so far the moderators and VIPs are quite helpful.

I've posted one issue, but I believe it maybe solved thanks to help from a VIP member.

If I see issues I maybe of help with, I will do my best, however I am no mac genius. I am a previous windows user and most of my experience and knowledge lies in Windows. What I know of Mac is strictly what I've taken from Windows and tried applying to Mac... Haha, probably why I have issues. :D

Anyways, I hope to help in any ways I can, and I do hope when I need help, you reliable fellows will be there.

- SamuTheFrog

Reaction score
what I've taken from Windows and tried applying to Mac... Haha, probably why I have issues.
Hi and welcome, you are right often this can make the problem more complicated than it needs to be.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard SamuTheFrog, great to have you join us :).

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys! Sorry for being so late, I've been busy lately. Haha
Mac had updates last night, they seemed to have fixed the issue. So I guess there wasn't anything wrong in the first place, just bad updates.

Ask a Question