Greetings

Reaction score
Hello to all Mac Help Users!

My name is Ric from Shelton, WA. I have been a Mac Fan all of my adult life (I'm 53). I currently own a Mid-2010 MacBook Pro which I have had for close to eight years. I current own my third or fourth iPhone and my first Apple Watch - Series 2.

I am new to this forum and have hopes that I will find answers to unresolved questions of which I will not post here.

Some of my hobbies/interest genealogy, just bought MacFamily Tree. Family, I have five children, four at home, and one son in law. I am also a Ham Radio operator (AF7VT).

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,

Ric

Reaction score
Welcome, Ric. You'll find a number of helpful folks here. It is helpful that whenever you make a post requesting assistance, that you include 1) the exact Mac OS you are using, and 2) how you "arrived" at that OS, ie, did you do a clean, fresh installation, or did you upgrade "in place". Also, any other information/steps you took pertaining to the issue would help.

And one very important thing: please, please make sure you have a current backup. A number of folks have come here for assistance, but they have no backup. That is not good!

By the way, we are "kind of" neighbors! I am located in Kent, WA, which is about 25 miles south of Seattle. Shelton is a nice place, but we are happy here in Kent.

Once again, welcome!

Last edited:

Ask a Question