Great Price on 13" MacBook Air!

Reaction score
I hope it's OK to post this, as it is mainly for readers in the US. So, here goes.

Best Buy has a great price for the early 2014 13" MacBook Air machine for $900! Here is the link that describes it:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-m...D=1&siteID=NKa3hZyYoHA-0aw64RwfWw3Wrqz6.Q65wg

I actually have the prior (mid 2013) version of that same machine, and except for the slight increase in processor speed (1.4 GHz versus 1.3 GHz), the machines are identical. Note that this one has a 256 gig SSD (so does mine, but I paid $1100 for it, which was still a good price at that time). The machine is an absolute gem! It is actually quite fast (having the SSD and TurboBoost helps quite a bit), and of course it is very, very light. Even though the one from Best Buy comes with Mavericks, one can easily upgrade to Yosemite. My machine works flawlessly with Yosemite (now up to version 10.10.2).

Ask a Question