Go

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
I know I speak for all of us in the USA...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Bless those who lost their lives, suffered injuries, or were in any way affected by the cowardly actions of heartless terrorism.

You WILL be avenged and never forgotten.

We Stand as ONE.

Cheers,

Cory

Reaction score
Re: London Bombings

Very nice site Cory.

I really don't have a clue as to what goes on in these scumbag peoples minds when they think "I know lets blow some people up to tell the politicians something"

My heart goes out to all the victims and their families during the horrible ordeal.

Ric

Reaction score

I agree with you both, have Lived in London, walking on the opposite side of the road if there was a bin, when the IRA troubles were happening ! Because bins were used to put bombs in, and you never new, you just adapted and got on with life, otherwise the @!£$*@!£$ have won.

I feel for the victims and their Family's, but the British are a resiient bunch...

...only yesterday I was cheering in the car when the Olympic's were announced.

London will bounce back with a vengance !

Ric

Reaction score

Yes, I quite agree. I was one of the lucky ones that've seen and stood on top of the Twin Towers !
Made 9/11 seem even more 'real', if you know what I mean. I was in New York a couple of years before ! An amazing place ! Amazing people ! Will get back one day !

Ric

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
I never got to go inside the Twin Towers...saw them from airplanes, across the river in NJ, and from the Tappan Zee Bridge down the Hudson River. I have been to the Observation Deck in the Sears Tower in Chicago though...the tallest building in the US, and the second tallest in the world, behind the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur. Quite a view from up there I must say!

Like London, New Yorkers are resilient as can be.

Life in the big city...

C