SOLVED Go back to Mojave

Reaction score
I loaded Catalina on a new MBP. Now I can't migrate from an old MBP (High Sierra) because of email issues. How can I go to Mojave from Cataline?

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Which model is your MacBook Pro?
-What kind of email issues are you experiencing?

You can revert back to Mojave, but it can be a long, tedious process:

Digital Trends: How to downgrade from MacOS Catalina to Mojave

C
MacBook Pro Early 2015 Model 12,1 10.15.1
I have three email address on gmail, yahoo and a Century Link Server. Yahoo worked, gmail and CL did not. Email to gmail seemed to disappear. The sequence of what I did when may not be accurate. I got online and got a Mojave boot disk. Might have been risky, but it installed Mojave. After some research I found that gmail had to be IMAP not POP. I also had received a patch from Century Link to address a change or problem with their server. I deleted and reinstalled all of the accounts and applied to CL patch. I seemed to work ok. However, I have a MacBook Air that I had not used much running Catalina. I went through the delete reinstall process on this computer and ran test from my Android phone to the computers and it seemed to be ok. There was originally some problem with password verification on the CL email. The patch may have addressed this problem. Yahoo mail is IMAP. I believe my problem may have been a POP problem not a macOS problem

Ask a Question