SOLVED Getting Chrome Permissions popups when I download utube videos.

Reaction score
Hi, i keep getting the dialog box below when I use iTube studio to download utube videos to watch on my home TV.

don't know if is spam, but think Chrome has but its tenticles though y systems and Safari. I always Deny as I don't know what Allowing will let it do.

andy way to turn these annoying popups off, get one for eveyr video I download from some sites only not other very inconsistent.

regards, Sandy

chrome keychin rquest.jpg

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

You can enter your Mac password there and click Always Allow. That just allows Chrome to access its entry in your login Keychain to unlock its safe storage file. It is used to store any password you save in Chrome. I assume you are signed into a personal Google account in Chrome?

C

Reaction score
Hi, that. worth a try asking. did that but still pop up. I deleted chrome. now I don't know what to do. (I download a full USB stick of utube videos and watch them instead of TV, as the real world news is so dam depressing.)

regards, Sandy

Ask a Question