g5 help

cha

Reaction score
Hi I dont want to write a book but I am a vidid pc user wife mac user g4 for ages quicksilver now I got her used g5 paced to max ram had ox 10.5.8 on one small drive I put in two 1 tera drive one is partitioned in half superg5/and 10.3.9 second is mainly files from g5 op wont boot other hd is 1 tera split in half super goro her old g4 hd cloned to it 10.4.11 and other half is goro no op just storage. two drives tow main systems now she has cs2 on super goro 10.4.11 and on the other drive there was a cs4 master trial that I want to completely uninstall on that drive llok deep for all files and plists under used and everything then reinstall cs4 master with serial. if I disconect the 10.4.11 drive and do this it should not affect the other drive when it is connected again will it??? she has half a very large book done and many large 3 gig ps files saved she is a ps master lol. I can not take any risk in something happening to that drive if i redo the cs4 on other and mod host files and such anyone HELP ME?????????????????

cha

Reaction score
Hi I dont want to write a book but I am a vidid pc user wife mac user g4 for ages quicksilver now I got her used g5 paced to max ram had ox 10.5.8 on one small drive I put in two 1 tera drive one is partitioned in half superg5/and 10.3.9 second is mainly files from g5 op wont boot other hd is 1 tera split in half super goro her old g4 hd cloned to it 10.4.11 and other half is goro no op just storage. two drives tow main systems now she has cs2 on super goro 10.4.11 and on the other drive there was a cs4 master trial that I want to completely uninstall on that drive llok deep for all files and plists under used and everything then reinstall cs4 master with serial. if I disconect the 10.4.11 drive and do this it should not affect the other drive when it is connected again will it??? she has half a very large book done and many large 3 gig ps files saved she is a ps master lol. I can not take any risk in something happening to that drive if i redo the cs4 on other and mod host files and such anyone HELP ME?????????????????

Ask a Question